Feb 12, 2007

This week in words

We wake up in the morning, get dressed, go downstairs to a nice fancy room and get a tray to select some eggs, tomatoes, sausages, bread, fruits, yogurts, etc, etc, etc. People ask us whether we want coffee, or tea, or perhaps hot chocolate. “I don’t know,” we reply, after a week of having tried everything that is on the breakfast menu. We want a home! Yes, enough of this hotel lifestyle. By any means, please don’t think I complain about eating in a different restaurant every night. Here are the selections we ate last week: Tai food, Colombian, Hindu, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and Greek. All in one week! We really enjoy having such a variety at our footsteps. However, I am afraid I will soon forget how to cook (as if I ever knew) but really, one can easily get used to this. It would be nice if at the end of this week, we could finally find the perfect flat in the perfect location. Only then, we will be able to come down to Earth and face real life. I’m serious. I haven’t made my bed in more than a week! Please London… show me where our home is. Stop spoiling me… NOW!

1 comment:

EmilioandYadira said...

Don't worry you will soon find a home and then you will miss someone else making your bed! Enjoy the stage in which you are in for reality is just around the corner.

Love you guys!

Yadira