Aug 19, 2007

A June Post in August

Yes. I'm going back in time trying to remember all the things I've done. uhmmm painful task (especially when one's memory is not the best) I remember that at the beginning of June, Ted and I had made plans to go to Italy. We had air tickets and hotel reservations in Venice and Lake Como. Everything was set up and ready. Except the fact that, at the last minute, Ted had some work related issues and the trip was canceled.
Now, you might think that was the end of the story, but wait! I didn't have a job at that time, so guess what happened? Yes. I went to Lake Como. By myself. And I liked it.


Lake Como is beautiful. I saw George Clooney's house. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him.


the best pizza ever!



What does one do when alone in Italy?...

shopping!!!




2 comments:

EmilioandYadira said...

Thanks for the updates. It looks like your trip went great!

The Travel Addict said...

Ahhh... so that's what happened to Venice. You'll just have to make the trip another time. Go when it's a little cooler and there will be less tourists to drive you crazy.

BTW - check out bigboybrichford.blogspot.com