Dec 18, 2008

Always look at the bright side of life... whistle, whistle, whistlewhistlewhistle...

.


About a week ago we learned that the show Spamalot was ending soon and, because we've been wanting to see it for a while, we rushed to get some tickets before it was too late.

Spamalot is Monty Python's best comedy act in the West End. If you haven't seen the movie "Holy Grail" then you won't probably find it too funny. But, trust me, it is hilarious! This is the sort of British humor I love and I will miss a lot when we move back to the States.

As usual, getting my picture and autograph from leading actors was in the to-do-list. Here is the one of little me with Michael Xavier. He plays the role of Sir Dennis Galahad, The Black Knight and Prince Herbert's Father. Check out his website: www.michaelxavier.co.uk





1 comment:

Cynthia Pittmann said...

What a sparkling photo! I would love to see this play. I just found your blog! May you enjoy your stay in England. Though I hail from the States, I'm writing my Oasis blog from Puerto Rico. <3 to you!