May 10, 2007

BBC Radio 2


Last night we got a last-minute invitation to attend the BBC radio recording of "Out to Lunch". Even though I was not in the best mood to go out, i decided not to turn down this free stuff... one should never do. The show is one hour of comedy entertainment at the Arts Theatre on Leicester square. I am glad we made the effort to go because it was hilarious! We enjoyed it so much and could not stop laughing. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of it, but I encourage you to visit the website of the show and check out those comedians. Funny funny stuff indeed.

Here is the link: Out to Lunch Radio Show

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! Im glad you had fun Geo...what kind of humor was it?? was it like that guy that we went to see at that improv place near Jillians?? what was his name...something Reagan?! Neways...it feels good to be free Geo Precious!
~The Graduate :)