May 12, 2007

The Blue Man Group Experience



For those who don’t know my husband’s favorite show of all times, here it’s the answer: The Blue Man Group. Actually, he says he wants to be one of these blue guys when he grows up. I don’t think I can make his wish come true, but I can certainly book some tickets to see the show as often as we can. So far, Ted has seen their show in almost every city where they perform. A nice total of 11 times!

We were saving the London show for a special occasion, but since we learned that the BMG show here is ending soon, we had to schedule an “emergency call” to some friends who kindly joined us to check out the show last Friday.
Next stop: Amsterdam and Berlin. We haven’t seen the show in these venues yet, so we hope to go in the near future.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is Ted trying to be a Ninja Turtle?? or is he trying to be a Mummy? hahahaha!
It looks like so much fun! I hope Jazmine and her husband are having a great time in London. Tell her that I love consolidations...NOT!