May 18, 2007

The girls just want to have fun.

Hanging out with Romy has been great. She has an adventurous heart and is willing to do whatever I suggest (which could be pretty dangerous). On Wednesday night, Romy and I went to my gym and took a Pilates class together. We are no Pilates experts whatsoever, so we giggled during the whole class while attempting different poses. After the class, we had some swimming/jaccuzzi/steamroom action. The whole experience was fun!

On Thursday, we spent almost the entire day at the British Museum. Romy is a tour guide in Quito, Ecuador, so I really enjoyed visiting the museum with her because we were learning together and comparing cultures, history, arts, etc, etc. She knows so much! The BM has lots of things to offer. At the end of the day, my feet were killing me!





More than a month ago, Ted and I got tickets to the Cathcart Spring Proms at the Royal Albert Hall. In spite of the fact that I was extremely tired, I put on my best gala and went to check out the event at such amazing venue. This fantastic choreographed extravaganza presented spine-tingling orchestral and choral songs, traditional Proms classics and symphonic rock arrangements. My favorite part? A 16-year old violinist from Russia, who played the Spanish song "Virtuoso." It was amazing. That girl is a treasure. (I wish I could remember her name)


No comments: