Aug 19, 2007

The day has come!


Yeah, I know... about time! Sorry everybody. I have so much to tell. I don't even know where to start... it's been so long.

Ok, mabye I should start saying that I got a job. Yes. A job, here, in London. Isn't that great? The days of expat wife are long gone. Now I wake up in the morning and get out of my house to join the endless line of London commuters. I love it!

Well, the job is great. I am an account manager for a company who provides cultural and language training for expats, among other tools for the "global workforce." The office is nice, the people are great. No complains. The only thing is that the new job has messed up my time. My days go so fast, so furious. This blog has gone to the bottom of my priorities. I'm sorry. It's such a shame.

With that said, I will go ahead and dust off some old pictures to show what has happened in the last months. Stay tuned!

No comments: