May 5, 2007

Let's go out!


The best part of living in our building (besides its excellent location, private security and gorgeous indoor gardens) is the fact that other expat families live close by. Meet my neighbor Stephanie, who came to London around the same time we did. Stephanie and I go grocery shopping together and we put the bags in her baby's stroller. She told me I could borrow her stroller just to do my grocery shopping. I won't do it, but I thought it's not a bad idea at all! Moreover, every time the sun is up and shining in the London sky, I can send her a text message and off we go to explore the small cafes in our neighborhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would let u use my cool laptop carrier w/wheels to put ur groceries in....cuz...I dont have a baby...nor a a cool baby stroller...*sigh*
~Crispy :)