May 4, 2007

Creative Ideas For Lazy Bloggers Like Me

There is so much going at the London Crib and yet, I’ve stopped writing about it. Why? Why? Why, one would ask. The only answer I can give to my lack of posting consistence is laziness, nasty brutal laziness. Sorry, I know it’s disappointing. So, after a long consideration, I’ve come out with a plan. No, it’s not diligence, better time-management skills, discipline or anything like that. I’ve decided to present you a solution called “the picture plan.” Actually, I must confess I copied this idea from another site, which was found through Beth’s designer blog. The point is to simply post a picture every day and say something about it. I believe this will help me a lot to maintain an updated blog. Besides, I love pictures! Even though I don’t consider myself a good photographer or anything close to it, I enjoy looking at pictures. So, here is the deal: I will post a picture every day… or at least try to post one. Then, I don’t even have to write much if I don’t want to. The picture will consist on something I did that day, something random, or both. It would be my picture and you will promise not to judge the photography skills. It’s just one picture because I’m too lazy to write ☹

Here goes today’s picture: We went to the Pub yesterday with Ted’s co-workers. It was a boat pub. Very cool idea, The Queen Mary over the Thames!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a good idea Geo precious! London seems like such a fun city to live in... :) I love you! ~Cristy

geo said...

Hey Cristy, shouldn't you be studying for your Advance Accounting finals???

Way to go sister, you are almost there!