Apr 17, 2007

Guess who's back?

Life feels much better now. Ted came back last Saturday morning… Yey! All I really cared was to see him again and make sure he gets some rest. As soon as he got home, he started opening his suitcase with excitement. It was like Christmas in April! He bought me a big bottle of the new Valentino perfume, which is perfect for this London spring weather. I love it! He remembered I needed a watch, so he brought two cool silver watches for me. I love them! He also bought me two pairs of sunglasses (very posh) and a mini iPod for my morning exercises… what else? Oh, a C. S. Lewis book and some body lotions. Oh I love all my presents. He is the BEST!


Ted had a great time in Houston. He went out for dinner with my parents, my sister and her boyfriend Tom. Ted also went out with Emilio, Yadira, Marcela, Omar, and Kenny. I can't wait until these people come to visit us in London.

Speaking of my family, my precious sister sent me a University of Houston sweater and a t-shirt for Ted. My super mother sent me spices I haven’t been able to find here. I am sure London has its equivalent, but I just haven’t figured it out yet. She also sent other goodies for my kitchen. Thank you girls!

Look, I already made dinner with the colorful spices you sent me mom!

After Ted took his jetlag nap, we went out for dinner at “Luna Rossa” in Nothing Hill. The day was gorgeous, and we got to sit outside to enjoy our yummy metro-pizzas.


Sunday was the last day when Richard’s family was in town, so they had a BBQ and invited us over for dinner. I had the most amazing lamb chops ever! Thank you guys, we always have a great time together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome sisi!! I like the presents Ted got you too!!...I think you are the best!

Anonymous said...

I love you sisi!

Coffee and Vanilla said...

I use lots of Sazon as well :)
Found your blog through Expat-Blog.
Happy New Year!
Margot