May 2, 2007

Happy three-month anniversary!


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, three months ago we said good-bye to our family and friends in the US. Lots of things have been going on since then. I am sorry for being such a bad blogger. Trust me, there is a lot to tell. I three simple words: we love London. I wish all you could see how gorgeous this city is. Especially in days like this when the weather is just perfect. It's funny how I use exaggerating words, but it’s true. Perfect sunny skies with a little wind, but not too much, enough to cool you off when it gets a little hot. I will post pictures throughout this week so that you experience a little bit of this spring euphoria I’m talking about.

2 comments:

EmilioandYadira said...

ahh paradise!

Anonymous said...

you should be like...the weather in London is beautiful...not like the Texas' hot humid weather...ARE YOU JEALOUS??? and yes..I am..my hair would be purrfect! ~Crispy